January 10, 2008

I'm Back!

My how time flies. I created this blog almost two years ago and then promptly forgot about it. Running a home, writing books, raising a disabled child, and starting a new women’s ministry is more than enough to keep me busy. My last post was in May 2006 and in my defense, much has happened since then. Four months after my last blog my mother went home to be with the Lord, my sister, brother, and I took over the care of our father, and our Autistic daughter began what has turned out to be over a year of aggressive hives.

So what prompts my return? Believe it or not, it’s my husband. As one who is far more than a spouse, Jimmy is my photographer, promotional assistant, website designer, and advisor. He’s more computer savvy than anyone I know and is forever pushing me to new heights. The world of blog is no different. He says I need to do it, so I’m doing it. And you know what? I think I’m going to like it. I think we are going to have great time and trust the Lord is going to bless us all in the process. Since blog sounds too much like a huge stain on my carpet or a sound no one should make in public, I prefer to call this my “Internet Journal.” I’ll share what’s going on in my life if you agree to do the same. With God in the mix I have no doubt it’s going to be fantastic. Talk with you soon!

Visit Nancy's Website: Olive Leaf Ministries

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Nancy, I really enjoyed reading your previous material's. I took your Bible Study Drawing Near and look have heard from those who previewed "Freedom" that it's fantastic.
Thanks for all the encouragement.
Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back!