I have been tagged for a "personal" themed Meme by a dear friend Dr. Boucher.
Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your post.
2. Answer the following questions in your post.
3.At the end of the post tag 4-5 people. List their name with blog link and leave a comment on their blog to tag them.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working as an RN in a school for children with communicative disorders.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
Have my morning cappuccino (I am still not awake), then a cup of Starbuck's Verona coffee. It's the best!
Take my book "Freedom" to Mardel's for them to place on their bookshelves.
Mail eleven books of "Freedom" to various book reviewers across the country who have requested it. Thanks guys!
Enjoy lunch with Jimmy (my husband) who is off today!
3. What snacks do you enjoy?
Chocolate covered pretzels
4. What would you do if you became a billionaire?
The same thing I am doing now, writing and teaching women the Word of God.
5. What are your bad habits?
I often battle taking time to rest from work.
6. Where have you lived?
In Kansas City, MO all my life, and I love it!
7. What are five interesting jobs you've had?
My first job was working at Zarda Dairy as a clerk and ice cream scooper. This job taught me I didn't like sales.
Then I was an orderly/aid at a hospital Recovery Room. (I loved playing frisbee with other orderlies in the O.R. hallways. Specimen lids fly quite well!)
I have also worked in ICU (this was my favorite job of all), hospital supervision, and as a school nurse with children with disabilities.
8. Who have you tag to continue the meme fun?