June 21, 2008

Coming Monday June 23rd!

Ladies, I'll be posting OLM's first video devotion Monday!  Your response to the introduction video was very exciting.  Feel free to invite your friends to these weekly devotions (which I hope to post each Monday) and encourage them to join in and share their thoughts and prayer needs.  

It is my earnest prayer that this will be an opportunity to unite and strengthen us together as one in Him. I look forward to seeing you Monday and have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

connie said...

I cna't wait... Thank you for the comment...
Connie
GBU

valerie said...

I am so excited for these devotions to begin! Thank you!

Michelle V said...

I'm looking forward to it!

Blessings
Michelle

Momstheword said...

Thank you for the wonderful parallel you placed on my blog about my angel squirrel. Thank you and I have survived. I lost my sister, my mom, and that sister's husband in three months, then less than 2 years later, my husband's sister and her husband was burned badly in an explosion in June and he lived on a burn unit for one month and she lived 5 months. Both wonderful Christians. I had an extreme illness in August and then my niece died in Sept. Two very bad years but I can't recall exactly when the squirrels came, after the first bad year or after the second bad year. How do people cope without the Lord?