November 15, 2011

Holiday Special

Hey girls. It's that time of year! Everyone and their dog is looking for just the right thing to buy their special someone.

Is that you? Do you have a friend who loves to dig into the word of God or perhaps want to gift your women's ministry leader with an idea for an upcoming 2012 event? If so, go no further because I have just the ticket, Elaine Olsen's Peace for the Journey.

I shared with you a few months back what her study did for me in part 4 of "Your Sista's Havin' a Hysta." To tell you the truth I still miss meeting daily with her work. It was so peaceful. Not too long each day or as a whole for that matter. Just the right thing in every way. That's why I keep nagging her to write another. I need it.

The book I received from Elaine was autographed and wouldn't you know her penmanship is neat as a pin. All swirls and scrolls twirl at a perfect angle, unlike mine which looks like a chicken ran through ink and across the paper. Yes, her study is perfect in every way and I encourage you to find out for yourself by visiting her blog.

For the holidays she is offering a special you have to see for yourself, and if that isn't enough, all books are signed, sealed, and delivered by this great author herself. Oh...and it's now available in eBook format too. Is that handier than a pocket on a shirt or what.

So ladies scuttle yourself on over to Elaine's blog and get your own dose of peace. Don't wait for the stores to become crowded or the mail system to bog down. Order your copies today, one for you and one for a friend or relative. You'll love it and be blessed, I promise.

I'm ordering mine now.

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

You bless me... again! Can't wait to read your new study. Keep to it.

peace`elaine

Anonymous said...

i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you loves soraya