November 3, 2011

Holiday Fun

We sure hope you all had a great Halloween. Our son, Drew, was home for a visit so we had fun planning family time. Here's what landed on our docket October 31st.

A beautiful crisp sunrise.

Early morning make up session
with Dani for her bunny costume.

Quick picture before the bus arrives.

Afternoon of making homemade cinnamon rolls.
We tried to make them small
and they still turned out HUGE.

An evening of carving.
(Left) Drew's pumpkin, an alien
(Right) My punky, a surpised kitty

The only thing we didn't have time to do was see the movie Puss N Boots. Guess my cat pumpkin will have to suffice.

Only three weeks till Thanksgiving. Can you believe it!

4 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Loved every one of these pics -- so great! And by the way, you can make huge cinnamon rolls for me anytime! :)

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I'm with Cheryl... pass the cinnamon rolls please!!!

Enjoy these next few weeks of thankfulness. This is my favorite time of the year.

peace~elaine
PS: Write another Bible study, please. I so enjoyed the last one!!!

Happy Little Trees Studio said...

Great photos!

Amy E. said...

Your cinnamon rolls look fabulous! Dani is just adorable as a bunny rabbit.

I haven't stopped by in quite awhile, life with a little one sure is busy. Trying to check in on all my "girls" more often these days.
Glad you all are well.