August 6, 2009

Rockin' Crocs

I swore I'd never buy them. Not because there is anything wrong with them, but because everyone and their dog has them...Crocs. For years I've seen them in grocery stores, malls, and hospitals. The garden center here in town has a wall of Crocs just waiting to crawl out into the world and join the crowd. If only I had invented these little critters!

Well, never say no. I bought my first pair this week. With winter coming and my favorite New Balance slip on tennis shoes chewed up and no longer in production, I turned on my heals and jump on board. They didn't have size 5 so I took a gamble and ordered 6, hoping the fuzzy lining would take up some room. They landed on my porch this afternoon and lo and behold they fit! Now I'm ready for winter (I am always thinking ahead) and can move past the grief of losing my favorite sneakers.


Do you own some Crocs? If so, what color and how many?

4 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

I'm still Croc-free but not sure how long I can hold out :)

Amy E. said...

I WAS right there with ya.."I won't buy Crocs!!"
But last spring (a year ago) I found the loafer style Crocs..I think to myself...OOOO..I could wear these to work!!
And so I dove in head first to Croc-land!!
The first pair- black loafers,
2nd pair, brown and teal sandals
3rd pair- Dallas Stars (LOVE my hockey)
4th Pair- brown with a teal ribbon!!
So get ready for the addiction.
I wore my sandals all over New Mexico last summer on Vacation..and no ONCE did my feet hurt. I was sold!
Hope you enjoy yours!!

katiegfromtennessee said...

Hey Mrs. Nancy:)

I do like your pink Crocs:) I don't own any myself. Who knows if I'll ever buy any???:)

Blessings,

katiegfromtennessee

Anonymous said...

I have lavender crocs...they're very comfy. I almost bough the lined ones too. Pretty color!