August 3, 2009

Chocolate Basket Delight!

A friend at work had a little surgery so we decided to get her a "Get Well" present. Figuring it would be more personalized if we assembled it ourselves, I offered to put a basket of chocolates together, which meant I got the delicious job of shopping for cocoa candies, cookies, and coffee. By the end of my spree this is what we ended up giving her.



This is the most delicious craft I've ever done.

If you are a chocolate lover, what is your favorite kind?

5 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Now chocolate might just be one craft I could be good at! Love that idea, Nancy :) My favorite chocolate is Harry & David dark chocolate truffles. Mmmmm!

Speaking of chocolate, pop over to my blog -- I'm doing another yummy giveaway :)

Amy E. said...

Dark chocolate all the way!! The darker the better..and mix in some almonds..oh MY!!!

Abba's Girl said...

She will be most grateful!

katiegfromtennessee said...

My fav chocolate is dark choc with another flavor in it like almonds, or orange, or strawberry:)

Blessings to you Mrs. Nancy,

katiegfromtennessee

Unknown said...

Hard to believe but I'm not really a chocolate lover. But, that doesn't mean I won't indulge at times.

Sheryl