September 27, 2011

I'm a Twit

Even I have to admit I'm a bird brain at times, like the time I sprayed Santa on the microwave door with canned snow. Who knew it would leave a permanent watermark on the plastic portal. Besides, who'd ever want perpetual snow? I assumed it would come off everything, even plastic, once the new year rang in. Seemed like a logical conclusion to this little birdie anyway. We eventually donated that microwave to missionaries heading to the hot tropics, perhaps it served holiday cheer to those dear folks sweating their socks off for the Lord.

I may not be the brightest bulb in the package or up on the latest technology, but better late than never. That's why I've taken flight with the flock of Twitters. Our pastor is a master Twitter and his flitter sparked my interested big time. Even though I can read his scripture verses through Facebook, it originates from Twit, peaking my curiosity all the more. I figure what's good for the goose is surely good for the gander. (Of course our pastor is no goose. It just fits the fowl theme.)

So how about it? Are you are interesting in spreading your wings and visiting me in Twitter Town? I'd love you to be my fine feathered friend. See you soon!

Join Nancy on Twitter

2 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Hey Nancy, I haven't taken the leap into Twitter yet. Seem to have trouble keeping up with what I'm already doing at times. Maybe some day I'll start tweeting with you, though :)

By the way, love the welcome video clip -- very nice!

katiegfromtennessee said...

Hi Nancy,

I guess I'm slow to adopt new technology. I'm just a blogger for now:)

Blessings to you today,

katiegfromtennessee