February 19, 2009

Online Lessons Available Now

Hi ladies! Through the Olive Leaf Ministries I am pleased to present a new feature available to you and all your friends. Now, free of charge, you can join me as I teach class Sunday mornings, speak to mothers of preschoolers (MOPs) and all other speaking engagements the Lord sees fit to send me. Best of all you can listen at your leisure and from the comfort of your own home or office. 

Each lesson comes with a printable outline so you can follow along and take notes with the group. Isn't modern technology the cat's meow? As my mother would say, "Handier than a pocket on a shirt." 

So there you have it. No cost, no fuss, and no travel. In spirit we can meet together and dig deeper into the matchless word of God to learn more about Him. No matter how you look at it it's a mighty good deal. Join me now!

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

How cool!! Ain't technology great!

katiegfromtennessee said...

Hey Mrs. Nancy:)

Here's some topics that I know that God has been bringing to me attention lately, because I absolutely need to learn them, Lord help me!...Being Still and knowing He is God, Abiding in the True Vine,Prayer, the role of the Holy Spirit in a christian's life, The Lord Who Sanctifies me, Renewing the mind, Taking every thought captive...

hope these topics help,

Blessings to you:)

katiegfromtennessee