I've been tagged by Connie for a "Six-Word" memoir. If you are receiving this you have been tagged too!
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
My Six-Word Memoir: "Heal Me Lord Through and Through!"
I am tagging:
Michelle (Sorry Michelle. I see you've been tagged in another fashion already. With that said, I would still like to read your Memoir.)
I must say I kind of enjoyed this, and it didn't even involve running around on a playground! I hope you enjoy it too and I look forward to reading each of your memoirs.